Make sure your passport photographs are taken by a professional; booth photographs are often rejected due to wrong sizes, wrong expressions, wrong poses, reflections in glasses etc. We can provide identity photographs to fit the specifications for all passports & visas: British, American, Canadian & more. Plus ID photographs for UK bus passes, driving licence & any other ID passes.
- Digital, you see the photograph before printing
- Our price is £15.00 for a digital image or a set of six prints (digital and print, extra £5.00)
- Extra persons from the same booking, £10.00 (digital and print, extra £5.00)
- Extra set only £5.00
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Immigration and visa photo’s for all countries including the USA & Canada, £15.00 for a digital image or a set of six prints (digital and print, extra £5.00)
- Your passports will be ready within 10 minutes
Please call 01455 239172 to book an appointment
All UK passport applications must include two identical recent passport photographs that meet the following criteria, as issued by the passport office below:
Exceptions to the UK Passport Criteria photo policy
For children aged over 1 and under 6 years, the requirements for mouths to be closed and eyes looking at the camera are waived. When photographing infants under the age of 12 months, we only require that the image shows a good likeness. The requirements on eyes open and mouth closed, for example, are waived. In practice, we have also waived the template check requirement for babies. As we still need a good likeness of the subject however, we have not mentioned this in our application pack guidance. Some applicants, because of either physical or mental disabilities, will find it difficult to meet our requirements. We are able to, therefore, accept a customer’s statement that they cannot meet the requirement because of disability. In these instances, we ask that as good an image as possible is captured.